Enjoy this gated, private and secluded home on over two acres of land in Potomac. With over 8,100 sq. ft. of living space, this home is an entertainers dream. A large dining room for hosting parties, an extensive chefs kitchen, and open living room is only the beginning of the amenities this home boasts. Also on the main level is a massive owners suite with two walk in closets, a soaking tub, and large shower. Retreat to the covered rear patio that overlooks the infinity pool, wood burning fireplace, and grill area. All the upper level bedrooms all have ensuite bathrooms as an added bonus. The lower level has an expansive rec room perfect for a pool table and table games. Get your workout done in the gym or kick back and watch a movie in the custom theater. The 5th bedroom with an ensuite bathroom is located in the basement as well. This home is the definition of luxury.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,126 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price