Presenting this beautiful single family home with many updated features. Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in much a sought after location! 2020 updates include new roof, new water heater, new refrigerator and microwave. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and one of the largest fenced backyards in the neighborhood. Features include, living room, dining room, table kitchen with tiled floor and family room. From the kitchen to a spacious deck which leads to your secluded fenced backyard ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. Upper level master with ~en-suite bath~and walk-in closet. Additional 3 spacious family bedrooms and full bath all presented in good order. Basement includes entertainment/multi-use/office/den and full bath, laundry and ample storage! Other featured updates include dishwasher, extra attic insulation, garage doors, recessed lighting on the lower level, nest for A/C, flood lit backyard and resealed drive. Neighborhood playground , walking paths, close to MARC, Sports-soccer plex and Kentlands shopping and close to 270 ! Home is being sold "AS IS"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
GREAT SENECA CREEK
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price