Presenting this beautiful single family home with many updated features. Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in much a sought after location! 2020 updates include new roof, new water heater, new refrigerator and microwave. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and one of the largest fenced backyards in the neighborhood. Features include, living room, dining room, table kitchen with tiled floor and family room. From the kitchen to a spacious deck which leads to your secluded fenced backyard ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. Upper level master with ~en-suite bath~and walk-in closet. Additional 3 spacious family bedrooms and full bath all presented in good order. Basement includes entertainment/multi-use/office/den and full bath, laundry and ample storage! Other featured updates include dishwasher, extra attic insulation, garage doors, recessed lighting on the lower level, nest for A/C, flood lit backyard and resealed drive. Neighborhood playground , walking paths, close to MARC, Sports-soccer plex and Kentlands shopping and close to 270 ! Home is being sold "AS IS"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
GREAT SENECA CREEK
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)