OFFERS DUE BY NOON ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 14. Gorgeous Williamsburg style home on beautifully landscaped 2 acre lot with pond, fenced backyard, and two patios overlooking the pond. Views of the pond from every rear window - stunning at any time of the year. Brick walkways lead to the front door and mudroom/laundry door. Custom built in 1966, and lovingly updated throughout the years. Hardwood floors on the main and upper levels, renovated bathrooms, granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the table space kitchen. Enjoy views of the pond through the picture window at the kitchen table space. The laundry/mud room is between the kitchen and the garage. Two wood-burning fireplaces, decorative moldings, six panel solid doors. The spacious living room with fireplace would make a nice home office. Separate entrance to the basement which is fully finished with a bedroom, full bathroom, kitchen, family room and office space/playroom. Tranquil backyard with gorgeous pond - plenty of wildlife - Great Blue Heron, deer, fox, turtles! Enjoy pond views from the covered patio just off the kitchen and family room. The covered patio steps down to a lower patio - great for sunbathing, outdoor gatherings, or star gazing around a fire pit. If you're an early riser you'll be awarded by the beautiful sunrise over the pond. Charming 3 stall stable/barn is wonderful for storage or could make a great studio. Eight minute drive to the Glenmont Metro, and just off the ICC, yet situated in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood of custom homes on large lots. The driveway is large enough for your RV or boat! Back-up generator.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
4,372 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Scenic, Pond
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price