Gorgeous stately colonial with freshly painted interior and 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths, spacious master bedroom and luxurious bath with dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower. The gourmet kitchen has 42" cabinets, granite countertops & island, GE Stainless Steel dishwasher, wall oven and built in microwave, and cooktop. Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with water ice dispenser and tile backsplash. The breakfast area opens to the breathtaking 2-story family room with Palladian windows and floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplace and granite hearth, beautiful hardwood flooring and wainscotting and chair rail throughout the main level. There is a separate office for a perfect work-from-home space. Palladian window and tile in living room. Main level laundry room with built-in shelving, closet and Fisher Paykel washer and dryer. There is also a brand new deck off of the kitchen which is perfect for relaxing or entertaining! There is also a dual staircase leading to the upper level loft area which overlooks the family room and is incredibly spacious. There is a Primary bedroom plus 3 additional bedrooms with 2 full baths. The Primary Bedroom has a huge walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling and Palladian windows. The Primary Bath has ceramic tile flooring, private toilet, soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanities. The basement is enormous with new LVP flooring, walkout lower level, full bath, abundant storage, another laundry hook-up, and huge rec room and game room and an additional large closet for seasonal clothing. Backs to common area and playground. Large oversized garage with new garage door openers. There is also a very nice trail nearby. You don't want to miss this one! Close to I-270, shopping (Clarksburg Premium Outlets and Milestone Shopping Center), Black Hills Regional Park and much more! **Homestead Tax Credit may be available to new buyers. Check out SDAT: Homestead Tax Credit on the web.**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
Frame, Aluminum Siding
5,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Ice Maker, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Full Finished
- Screened, Palladian Windows, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Marble, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price