LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! A charming single family brick colonial home in the much-desired Glen Cove subdivision of Bethesda. A short walk to the Friendship Heights Metro, shops and restaurants. easy commute to DC and beyond! This lovely well-appointed home features a living room, dining area, modern kitchen, first-floor owners suite with bathroom, first floor laundry and two further bedrooms and bath on the upper-level. There is also, a bright sunroom leading to the deck and a wonderful backyard ideal for grilling and hanging out with friends and family! This move-in ready home will not last long. HURRY!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Mason, Concrete, Wood Siding
1,412 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Stove, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Private, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price